Legal Policy and General Conditions of Use of website www.lladrobarcelona.com
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information of this website is provided below:
The ownership of this website, www.lladrobarcelona.com, (hereinafter Website) is held by: Aurea Arranz Pelayo, with NIF: 36547334N, and whose contact details are:
Plaza de la Hermandad, 1
Contact phone number: 934232654
Contact email: email@example.com
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
II. TERMS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the Conditions: The Website
The object of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the Website. To the effects of the present Conditions it will be understood as Web Site: the external appearance of the interfaces of screen, so much of static form as of dynamic form, that is to say, the tree of navigation; and all the elements integrated so much in the interfaces of screen as in the tree of navigation (in forward, Contents) and all those services or resources in line that in his case it offers to the Users (in forward, Services).
Lladro Barcelona reserves the faculty to modify, at any time, and without previous notice, the presentation and configuration of the Web site and of the Contents and Services that in him could be incorporated. The User recognizes and accepts that at any time Lladro Barcelona can interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated in the Web site or the access to the same ones.
The access to the Web site by the User has free character and, as a general rule, it is free without the User has to provide a consideration to be able to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection across the network of telecommunications supplied by the supplier of access that the User has contracted.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Web Site may be made by prior subscription or registration of the User.
The access, the navigation and use of the Web site, as well as for the spaces enabled to interact between the Users, and the User and Lladro Barcelona, as the comments and/or spaces of blogging, confers the condition of User, for what it is accepted, since the navigation begins for the Web site, all the Conditions here established, as well as his later modifications, without prejudice of the application of the corresponding legal regulation of obligatory fulfillment according to the case. Given the relevance of the previous thing, it is recommended to the User to read them every time that visits the Web site.
The Web Site of Lladro Barcelona provides great diversity of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to carry out a correct use of the Web Site. This responsibility will extend to:
• A use of the information, Contents and/or Services and data offered by Lladro Barcelona without being contrary to the arranged thing by the present Conditions, the Law, the moral or the public order, or that in any other way could suppose injury of the rights of third or of the same operation of the Web site.
• The veracity and legality of the information contributed by the User in the forms extended by Lladro Barcelona for the access to certain Contents or Services offered by the Web site. In any case, the User will notify immediately to Lladro Barcelona about any fact that allows the undue use of the information registered in the above mentioned forms, such as, but not only, the theft, loss, or the not authorized access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed to his immediate cancellation.
Lladro Barcelona reserves the right to remove all those comments and contributions that violate the law, the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Lladro Barcelona will not be responsible for the opinions spilled by the Users across comments or other tools of blogging or of participation that could have.
The mere access to this Web Site does not imply any type of commercial relationship between Lladro Barcelona and the User.
Always in the respect of the in force legislation, this Lladro Barcelona’s Website is addressed to all the persons, regardless of their age, who can access and/or navigate through the pages of the Website.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEB SITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Lladro Barcelona does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Web Site, nor of the Contents or Services. Lladro Barcelona will do everything possible for the good functioning of the Web Site, nevertheless, it does not take responsibility nor guarantees that the access to this Web Site is not going to be uninterrupted or that it is free of error.
Neither it is responsible or guarantees that the content or software to which it can be acceded across this Web site, is free of error or causes a damage to the computer system (software and hardware) of the User. In no case Lladro Barcelona will be responsible for the losses, damages or prejudices of any type that arise for the access, navigation and the use of the Web site, including, but not limiting itself, to the caused ones to the computer systems or those provoked by the introduction of virus.
Lladro Barcelona is not responsible either for the damages that could be caused to the users by an inadequate use of this Web site. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for the falls, interruptions, lack or defect of the telecommunications that could happen.
IV. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the established in the in force legislation, Lladro Barcelona is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security adapted to the risk of the gathered data.
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDP
• The Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
• Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
• Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person in charge of the treatment of the personal data collected in Lladro Barcelona is: Aurea Arranz Pelayo, with NIF: 36547334N (hereinafter, also Responsible for the treatment). Her contact details are as follows:
Plaza de la Hermandad, 1
Contact phone number: 934232654
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (DPD)
The Data Protection Officer (DPD, or DPO) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which Lladro Barcelona is subject. The User may contact the DPD designated by the Data Controller using the following contact details:
Plaza de la Hermandad, 1
Contact phone number: 934232654
Contact email: email@example.com.
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Lladro Barcelona through the forms provided on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Lladro Barcelona and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to respond to a request or query from the same. Also, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a record of processing activities is kept that specifies, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR:
• Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after fully transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
• Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
• Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date
• Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data shall only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality.
• Principle of proactive responsibility: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Lladro Barcelona are only identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Lladro Barcelona undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper conduct of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
The personal information is gathered and managed by Lladro Barcelona with the purpose of being able to facilitate, to speed up and to fulfill the commitments established between the Web site and the User or the maintenance of the relation that is established in the forms that this last one fills up or to attend to a request or consultation.
Equally, the information will be able to be used with a commercial purpose of personalization, operative and statistical, and own activities of the social object of Lladro Barcelona, as well as for the extraction, storage of information and studies of marketing to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, functioning and navigation for the Web site.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is to say, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 12 months, or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Lladro Barcelona. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Lladro Barcelona cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs which is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, personal data security breach means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, retained or otherwise processed, or unauthorised communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom you make the information accessible.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User has over Lladro Barcelona and may therefore exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognised in the GDPR:
• Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Lladro Barcelona is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that Lladro Barcelona has carried out or performs, and, inter alia, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereon.
• Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data that turn out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete modified.
• Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the processing and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with the same; the personal data have been treated unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under the age of 14. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its application, take reasonable steps to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request to delete any link to such personal data.
• Right to limitation of processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of his personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when challenging the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is illegal; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
• Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another controller. Where technically possible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
• Right of objection: It is the User’s right not to carry out the processing of his personal data or to cease the processing thereof by Lladro Barcelona.
• Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individual decision based solely on the automated processing of his personal data, including existing profiling, unless otherwise provided for in existing legislation.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-www.lladrobarcelona.com”, specifying:
• Nombre, apellidos del Usuario y copia del DNI. En los casos en que se admita la representación, será también necesaria la identificación por el mismo medio de la persona que representa al Usuario, así como el documento acreditativo de la representación. La fotocopia del DNI podrá ser sustituida, por cualquier otro medio válido en derecho que acredite la identidad.Name, surname and copy of the ID. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means proving the identity.
• Request with specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
• Address for service.
• Date and signature of the applicant.
• Any document supporting your request.
This request and any other accompanying documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Plaza de la Hermandad, 1
Links to third party websites
Links to third party websites
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
V. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for the collection of information related to the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and the use of the Website, and may also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after the Website. However, no cookie allows the same to contact the User’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
Third party cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide services requested by Lladro Barcelona to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are the collection of access statistics and the analysis of navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new needs to provide Users with Content and/or service of the highest quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and Website trend reports are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can get more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main features, expiration period, etc. in the following link(s) link(s):
Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/
Google MyBusiness: https://www.google.com/intl/es_es/business/
Google SearchConsole: https://search.google.com/search-console/
The entity(s) (s) responsible(s) for the provision of cookies may(n) transfer this information to third parties, provided that this is required by law or it is a third party that processes this information for such entities.
Social media cookies
Lladro Barcelona incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social media cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection policies and cookies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them in order to be informed about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information only, the following are the links where these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
VI. LINK POLICY
It is reported that the Website of Lladro Barcelona puts or can make available to Users means of link (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons)directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites owned and/or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to make it easier for Users to search for and access information available on the Internet, without it being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit.
Lladro Barcelona does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the products and/or services available on such linked sites.
It also does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its ownership that can be accessed through the links.
Lladro Barcelona will in no case review or control the content of other websites, nor does it approve, examine or make its own the products and services, contents, files and any other material existing on the aforementioned linked sites.
Lladro Barcelona assumes no responsibility for any damages that may occur for the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of websites not managed by Lladro Barcelona and which are linked on this Website.
The User or third party that makes a hyperlink from a website of another, different, website to the Lladro Barcelona Website must know that:
It is not allowed the reproduction -totally or partially- of any of the Contents and/or Services of the Website without express authorization of Lladro Barcelona.
We do not allow any false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the Lladro Barcelona Website, or about the Contents and/or Services of the same.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which this hyperlink is established shall not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Lladro Barcelona.
The establishment of the hyperlink shall not imply the existence of relations between Lladro Barcelona and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Lladro Barcelona of the contents, services and/or activities offered on that website, and vice versa.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Lladro Barcelona itself or as a transferee party, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or text, brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.). Therefore, works will be protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, and both the Spanish and Community legislation in this field, as well as the international treaties on the subject and signed by Spain, will be applicable to them.
All rights reserved, please. Under the provisions of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the manner in which they are made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Lladro Barcelona.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Lladro Barcelona. You can view the elements of the Website or even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of your computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is, exclusively, for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, you must immediately inform Lladro Barcelona through the contact details of the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
Lladro Barcelona reserves the right to file any civil or criminal action it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Content, or for the breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Lladro Barcelona shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Terms, the parties shall submit their disputes to the ordinary jurisdiction by submitting themselves to the appropriate judges and courts in accordance with the law.
Last modified: 1 July 2021